Energizing Yerba Mate Chia Pudding Recipe
Yerba Mate Superfood Chia Pudding
- 1 Cup of Chia Seeds
- 1 Can of Light Coconut Milk
- 1 1/2 Cup of Brewed Yerba Mate
- 5 Packets of Stevia
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon
- Optional toppings: strawberries, raspberries, peanut butter, cacao nibs, unsweetened coconut flakes
- Add all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl except for the toppings.
- Mix all of the ingredients together well.
- Store overnight in the fridge.
- The next day serve it on a bowl, place toppings on top of the chia pudding, and enjoy this super healthy & energizing breakfast!
Be the first to comment.